» EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: Tamar Braxton & Towanda Sing About Sister Trina....Finally Dating A Black Man» EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: Toya Wright Tries To Explain WHY She Gave MempHitz A Hall Pass To CHEAT On "Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars"» Here's Why It Will Take Until 2020 For Us To See Those Harriet Tubman $20's
Election Day Run Down!
Nov 03 | by Natasha
Ok peoples. The BIG DAY is almost here. Here's a few things to remember tomorrow (Nov. 4th)--the official Voting and Election Day:
- Lines WILL (not might...WILL) be incredibly and unusually long. Do not get discouraged. Bring your Ipod, drinks, snacks (Baby Zahara style), and your cell phone to check out YBF mobile. If your boss is trippin', give them a nice warm mug of B*tch Please and carry on to the polls. Real talk. Most polls open at 6am. Jay-Z and 'em probably won't be in your area to surprise you in line that day, but oh well.
- DO NOT wear any candidate's paraphernalia to the polls--it is against the rules in several states.
- Verify your polling place NOW. CLICK HERE to verify.
- DO NOT let a poll worker tell you that you are not registered or cannot vote there when you believe otherwise. Call the Civil Rights Division of the US Dept. of Justice at (800) 253-3931.
- Voting on your state and local officials and issues are just as important as the Presidential candidate. Look up that info for your area NOW.
- Shenanigans are very likely to pop off Election Tuesday. Keep your cool and call the above number for assistance.
- BRING YOUR ID. Also bring your voter registration card just in case.
- You CANNOT vote on Nov. 5th, despite what some people are saying.
- Bring others to the polls who can't make it there on their own.
- GET EXCITED!
» Juvenile Just Cut Up At The Waffle House -- Punches Customer For Allegedly Calling Girlfriend A Ho» HARPO, Who 'Dis Woman?! Lil Kim Has Us Scratching Our Heads After Posting New Selfies That Look Nothing Like Her» Katt Williams Allegedly Assaulted 5 Women In SECOND Arrest This Week! + Orlando Brown Vlogs His Court Appearance
» ALL WE SEE IS DOLLAR SIGNS: Is Jay Z Selling TIDAL To Apple?!» NBA Champ Kyrie Irving Shuts Down “No Black Girls Allowed” Party Rumors + Chris Brown Tosses A Chick's Phone After He Catches Her Filming» Nick Young's Baby's Mother Allegedly Confirms She's Pregnant Again With His Baby -- The Cause Of His & Iggy's Breakup?
» Now Chris Brown's Ex-Publicist Comes Forward About Abusive Encounter! + Suge Knight SUES Chris! Vendetta Out For Breezy, Or Nah? » 50 Cent LAUGHS Off His Arrest In St. Kitts + Chris Brown’s Tour Manager QUITS After Alleged Drug-Fueled Dispute!» WHOA! Chris Brown’s Former Manager Mike G Sues Saying Breezy Beat Him To A Pulp, Chris Says Mike Was STEALING Money!
» BET AWARDS 2016 WHITE CARPET: More Fab Chicks – LisaRaye (With Purple Hair), Yara Shahidi, Alicia Keys & More» BET AWARDS 2016 WHITE CARPET: TIGHT, RIGHT & SEXY – Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Toni Braxton, Karrueche, Tracee Ellis Ross, Tinashe & More» Lupita! Danai! Danielle! Hamilton! -- The Fab Looks From The TONY AWARDS Red Carpet
» IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Gabby Union, Tiny Harris, Janelle Monae, Christina Milian, Miguel & Nazanin & More Hit The Afterparty Scene» WE ARE FAM-I-LY – Blac Chyna Laughs It Up With Future In-Laws Kim & Kylie At Khloe Kardashian's B-Day Party, Tyga & Kylie, Trey Songz & More Join» Nia Long Says She Copped A Cherry Thong Thanks To Nas Lyric + Adrienne Bailon & Israel Houghton Host “Summer Soiree” At Home
» Malia Obama’s Summer Sixteen Just Got Upgraded With Cool Internship At U.S. Embassy In Spain» SUMMER SIXTEEN: The Obama Ladies Bring Their Fabness & 'Let Girls Learn' Cause To Madrid & Marrakesh» BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS: First Lady Michelle Obama Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden & Joins SnapChat (With A Squad & A DAB)!
» Schoolboy Q Turns Up Late Night TV With “That Part” Performance + Christian “King” Combs Makes A Splash With Two New Singles » LISTEN -- Rihanna Flexes Her Vocals On New 'Star Trek' Theme Song "Sledgehammer" + Fantasia's "Sleeping With The One I Love" Vid» DJ Khaled, Jay Z & Future (And Every Other Rapper) Confront Police In "I Got The Keys" Video
» NFLer Jason Pierre-Paul Shows Mutilated Hand In Fireworks Safety PSA + Cam Newton Launches New Production Company » LIT! The Cleveland Cavs & Army Of Fans (Like, 1.3 Mill Of Them) Celebrate At Championship Parade» LeBron James Crafts Perfect Clap Back To His HATERS + NBA Legend Michael Jordan Is Investing $500K To Charlotte Charities
» VACAY FLICKS: Keke Palmer Brings The Sexy In Beach Photoshoot + Rihanna's Still Showing Off In The Tropics + Chanel Iman Jets To The Ivory Coast» Muhammad Ali Still Fighting In Last Photoshoot + His Body Arrives In Louisville Ahead Of Funeral » WHEN BLACK DOESN'T CRACK: Vanessa Bell Calloway Just Channeled Her 'Coming To America' Character For A New Photoshoot