» EXCLUSIVE: Two NEW Bravo Shows Allegedly In The Works – NeNe Leakes & Kim Zolciak-Biermann REUNITE + “Real Housewives of Potomac Mills” Coming Soon » EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Tina & Teddy Campbell WORK Through Cheating Issues In "Mary Mary" Season Premiere» YBF ON THE SCENE: Terrence J & Keshia Knight Pulliam Spill Their Reasons For Attending College At The White House’s “Champions Of Change” Event
Election Day Run Down!
Nov 03 | by Natasha
Ok peoples. The BIG DAY is almost here. Here's a few things to remember tomorrow (Nov. 4th)--the official Voting and Election Day:
- Lines WILL (not might...WILL) be incredibly and unusually long. Do not get discouraged. Bring your Ipod, drinks, snacks (Baby Zahara style), and your cell phone to check out YBF mobile. If your boss is trippin', give them a nice warm mug of B*tch Please and carry on to the polls. Real talk. Most polls open at 6am. Jay-Z and 'em probably won't be in your area to surprise you in line that day, but oh well.
- DO NOT wear any candidate's paraphernalia to the polls--it is against the rules in several states.
- Verify your polling place NOW. CLICK HERE to verify.
- DO NOT let a poll worker tell you that you are not registered or cannot vote there when you believe otherwise. Call the Civil Rights Division of the US Dept. of Justice at (800) 253-3931.
- Voting on your state and local officials and issues are just as important as the Presidential candidate. Look up that info for your area NOW.
- Shenanigans are very likely to pop off Election Tuesday. Keep your cool and call the above number for assistance.
- BRING YOUR ID. Also bring your voter registration card just in case.
- You CANNOT vote on Nov. 5th, despite what some people are saying.
- Bring others to the polls who can't make it there on their own.
- GET EXCITED!
» Stacey Dash Backtracks On Her "Naughty Girl" Victim-Blaming Comments About Rape Survivors, Still Needs To Have A Seat» FOOLYWANG MATERIAL: Rapper Kevin Gates Admits He’s SLEEPING With His Cousin And…Doesn’t Plan to STOP?!» The Church Of God In Christ THREATENS Andrew Caldwell With Legal Action, STOP Selling "I'm Not Gay No More" SINGLE!
» DO WE BELIEVE IT?!: Did Rihanna CANCEL Alleged Joint Tour With Kanye West? + Jay Z Surprises TIDAL Subscribers With Personal Phone Call» DO WE BELIEVE IT?!: Is “Empire” Star Bryshere Gray In A Relationship With Aspiring Singer Allonie Janet?» RUMOR CONTROL: Big Sean’s Girlfriend Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber Get COZY On Stage During Performance + Did Big Sean REALLY Respond?
» Christina Milian Hits The Streets In London + Brandy Serves Up Dance Skills At "Chicago" Rehearsal » COUPLEDOM CANDIDS: Bobby Brown & Pregnant Wife Alicia Etheredge, Meagan Good & Husband DeVon Franklin DINE in Beverly Hills + Morris Chestnut & Wife Pam Grab Dinner In NYC» North West Would Much Rather Ride On Her Frozen Luggage Than In Her Stroller...
» Jhene Aiko, Garcelle Beauvais & Taye Diggs With Their Children At Disney's "Monkey Kingdom" Premiere + Eddie Murphy And Paige Butcher Get Kissy At the Lakers Game» FIRST WEDDING PIC: Tina Knowles & Richard Lawson—Just Married!» ARMENIAN DATE NIGHT: Kanye & Kim Pause For A Romantic Dinner In Armenia + Kanye
» IN THE CLUB: Trey Songz Pops Bottles With Keri Hilson, Sevyn Streeter & Shay "Buckeey" Johnson In Atlanta » OUT AND ABOUT: Ledisi & Alicia Keys On The Hill, Rachel Roy Hangs With Daughters Amid Custody Battle, Ludacris At The Tribeca Film Festival & More» JUST FOR LAUGHS: T.I. & Tiny, Evan Ross, Tony Rock, Adrienne Bailon & More At All Def Comedy Live
» JAMROCK: President Obama Makes The Rounds On Historical Trip To Jamaica, Heads To Panama» President Barack Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama HOST Annual White House Easter Egg Roll + Diggy Simmons Performs» WHITE HOUSE FILM FESTIVAL: Terrence J, LaLa Anthony, Angela Simmons, Michael Ealy, Steve McQueen & More Join President Obama
» OUT AND ABOUT: Ledisi & Alicia Keys On The Hill, Rachel Roy Hangs With Daughters Amid Custody Battle, Ludacris At The Tribeca Film Festival & More» MUSIC FAB: Drake's "My Side" + Rihanna Responds To Rumors About Cocaine Use, Shuts Down An Internet Troll!» YBF KIDS: "Black-ish" Star Yara Shahidi Talks Harvard & Her Cousin Nas + Snoop's Sons Are Getting Into The Rap Game
» FITNESS Work: Angela Simmons & Her Cakes Make Juice Run In Beverly Hills + Floyd Mayweather Spars With Uncle To Prep For Night» HANDS ON DECK: Tinashe Drops New Video, Performs The National Anthem At The Dodgers Opening Day + Cutie Matt Kemp Poses It Up » Serena Williams WINS Miami Open (For The 8th Time!) + Gabby Union Cheers Her On