» EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: "LAHH"'s Nikko London Stirs Up Drama When He Drops The “L” Bomb On His Wife Margeaux In Front Of New Girlfriend On “Marriage Boot Camp”» EXCLUSIVE: Serayah Shut Down All Possibilities Of Off-Screen Hook Up With Romeo Miller» EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: Here's The Super Awkward Sex Talk Rapper Jim Jones Had With His Teen Son
Election Day Run Down!
Nov 03 | by Natasha
Ok peoples. The BIG DAY is almost here. Here's a few things to remember tomorrow (Nov. 4th)--the official Voting and Election Day:
- Lines WILL (not might...WILL) be incredibly and unusually long. Do not get discouraged. Bring your Ipod, drinks, snacks (Baby Zahara style), and your cell phone to check out YBF mobile. If your boss is trippin', give them a nice warm mug of B*tch Please and carry on to the polls. Real talk. Most polls open at 6am. Jay-Z and 'em probably won't be in your area to surprise you in line that day, but oh well.
- DO NOT wear any candidate's paraphernalia to the polls--it is against the rules in several states.
- Verify your polling place NOW. CLICK HERE to verify.
- DO NOT let a poll worker tell you that you are not registered or cannot vote there when you believe otherwise. Call the Civil Rights Division of the US Dept. of Justice at (800) 253-3931.
- Voting on your state and local officials and issues are just as important as the Presidential candidate. Look up that info for your area NOW.
- Shenanigans are very likely to pop off Election Tuesday. Keep your cool and call the above number for assistance.
- BRING YOUR ID. Also bring your voter registration card just in case.
- You CANNOT vote on Nov. 5th, despite what some people are saying.
- Bring others to the polls who can't make it there on their own.
- GET EXCITED!
» Atlanta Pastor's Wife Opens Up About Husband Leaving Her For A Man…After 30 Years Of Marriage » REALLY DUDE? Former NFL Star Greg Hardy Reportedly Arrested For Cocaine Possession, Gives Bizarre Story About Why It’s Not His» Wait, Ben Vereen Was Married To Two Women At The Same Damn Time....For 36 Years?!
» Ciara Says She & Russell Aren't In A Rush To Get Pregnant DESPITE Baby Reports, But She Dropped Lawsuit Against Future & Avoids Alcohol» Chris Brown & His Alleged New Boo Hit Up Universal Studios Last Night…And So Did His Ex-Karrueche » ICYMI: NFLer Donald Penn’s Wife BLASTS “Bad Girls Club” Star For Getting Knocked Up By Her Husband!
» 50 Cent, Courtney Kemp & “Power” Producers SUED For Copyright Infringement + Shonda Rhimes Dishes On “Scandal” Writers' Huge Blow Outs» Tyga Conveniently Suffers Memory Loss When Asked About His Income + Beyonce’s Head Dancer Ashley Everett Spills Deets (And Gorgeous Engagement Pics)» [UPDATE: BET Responds!] Gabrielle Union Just SUED BET Over Her "Being Mary Jane" Contract, Then Hit Her Premiere In London
» GOLDEN! FLOTUS Michelle Obama -- Rose Gold Atelier Versace Perfection For Final White House State Dinner» YBF Fresh Faces Work The Carpet At “Ones To Watch” Event + Yara Shahidi, Jaden Smith & More Party It Up At NYLON Bash» Halle Berry Gets Sexy In Beverly Hills, Refutes Ric Flair + Kevin Hart Hits Men's Fitness Event, Admits He Messed Up Marriage With First Wife Torrei Hart
» Tamar Braxton, Nick Cannon, Tiny Harris & Floyd Mayweather Hit Mariah Carey's Halloween Party» YBF Fresh Faces Work The Carpet At “Ones To Watch” Event + Yara Shahidi, Jaden Smith & More Party It Up At NYLON Bash» 'CAUSE THEY LIKE TO PARTY! Beyonce & Jay Z Throw End Of Tour Bash + “Family Guy” Re-Enacts Jay Z/Solange Elevator Fight
» Lady Gaga Performs Trayvon Martin Tribute “Angel Down” + Oprah – “You DON’T Have To Like Hillary Clinton To Vote For Her” » GRAND FINALE: POTUS & FLOTUS Vibe Out To Jill Scott, Usher & More At BET’s White House Music Event – “There Will Be No Twerking Tonight!”» Jill Scott Rocks Her Afro & Pays Tribute To Shania Twain + Eminem Ethers Donald Trump & His Supporters In “Campaign Speech”
» National Anthem Singer Explains Why She Took A Knee WHILE SINGING Before Miami Heat Game [VIDEO]» L.A. Sparks Win WNBA Championship, Celebrates With Magic Johnson + Nelly Joins “Undisputed” + Paul Pierce Cuts Up As He Channels Rick James» Giants Baller Rashad Jennings Hosts Much Needed “Locker Room” Talk With Sen. Cory Booker On Race Relations, Inequality & More