Michael Jackson Updates
We've got the latest on what's happening with Michael Jackson's estate and other updates:
- Michael's will from 2002 was officially filed today. He expressly left his 3 children to his mother Katherine for her to be their guardian. If she couldn't for any reason, he named Diana Ross as the alternate guardian.
- A petition filed with the will states that Michael's estate is worth $500,000,000. Mostly non-cash assets including the Beatles catalog and other interests. He expressly said his cash should go to provide for his children.
- In his will, Michael left his estate to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The beneficiaries are his children and his mother. Joe was not named.
- Michael expressly left Debbie Rowe out of the will saying “I have intentionally omitted to provide for my former wife, Deborah Rowe Jackson.”
- There is a hearing going on for the will today.
- The alleged crazy lady Nona who claimed she was Michael's wife and is the mother of Michael Jackson's kids a while back has come back on the scene. She filed a 93 page document to the court explaining how and why she is the mother and his ex-wife and why she deserves his estate.
- The viewing of the body is still set for this Friday at Neverland Ranch. But no plans for a burial have been made yet. It will supposedly happen at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park and Mortuaries in the Hollywood Hills.