» EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: A Night Out On The Town Turns Sour For The ‘Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Ladies » EXCLUSIVE: Celebrity Stylist Timothy Snell's 5 MUST-READ Summer Style Tips Every Curvy Girl Needs To Know» THE YBF PODCAST: The June Ambrose Episode – Why She's Our Style, Storytelling (And Everything) Goals
Michael Jackson Updates
Jul 01 | by Natasha
We've got the latest on what's happening with Michael Jackson's estate and other updates:
- Michael's will from 2002 was officially filed today. He expressly left his 3 children to his mother Katherine for her to be their guardian. If she couldn't for any reason, he named Diana Ross as the alternate guardian.
- A petition filed with the will states that Michael's estate is worth $500,000,000. Mostly non-cash assets including the Beatles catalog and other interests. He expressly said his cash should go to provide for his children.
- In his will, Michael left his estate to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The beneficiaries are his children and his mother. Joe was not named.
- Michael expressly left Debbie Rowe out of the will saying “I have intentionally omitted to provide for my former wife, Deborah Rowe Jackson.”
- There is a hearing going on for the will today.
- The alleged crazy lady Nona who claimed she was Michael's wife and is the mother of Michael Jackson's kids a while back has come back on the scene. She filed a 93 page document to the court explaining how and why she is the mother and his ex-wife and why she deserves his estate.
- The viewing of the body is still set for this Friday at Neverland Ranch. But no plans for a burial have been made yet. It will supposedly happen at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park and Mortuaries in the Hollywood Hills.
» Why Are They Trying So Hard To Keep Meghan Markle From Becoming A Royal Princess?» Almost-Divorced Jesse Williams Allegedly Getting His Groove Back With Minka Kelly, Wears 'Don't Believe The Hype' Jacket» SOMETHING IN THE MILK AIN'T CLEAN -- Alleged Friend Of Carmelo Anthony's Alleged Pregnant CHICAGO Mistress Speaks Out
» Christina Milian Puts Her NFL Baller Love With Brandon Wilds On Front Street + Coupledom Cuteness From Ciara & Russell Wilson, Kobe & Vanessa Bryant, JLo & Alex» Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Do Date Night After Kim Shades Their Relationship + J-Rod Are Back In A Miami Gym » Tyga Gets Detained By Police Minutes After Hitting L.A. Club + Khloe Kardashian Wants Babies & Marriage With Tristan Thompson
» A Mississippi Deputy Sheriff Just Sued R.Kelly For Cheating With His Wife & Giving Her Chlamydia » Kevin Gates Sentenced To 2.5 Years In Prison On Gun Charge + DMX Cancels Performances Due To ‘Medical Emergency’ » UPDATES: Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée SUING the Dept. Of Corrections After ‘Suicide’ + Alleged Suicide Notes For Fiance & Alleged Inmate Lover?
» Stevie J & Kids Join A Blue-Eyed Joseline Hernandez To Celebrate Her Birthday In Atlanta» SPOTTED: Pregnant Beyonce & Jay Z Hit Up Lenny Santiago’s Star-Studded Birthday Dinner + Barack Obama Attends Steelers Owner Dan Rooney’s Funeral» Chance The Rapper’s Fried Chicken Birthday Cake Is Everything…And He’s Still Raising Money For CPS
» Tamar Braxton Premieres 'My Man' With Her Own Record Label, Details Father's Cheating» Keke Palmer Gets RAW On ‘Wind Up’ Ft. Quavo + Faith Evans Shares Her 'Legacy' Love For Biggie In New Video » Kendrick Lamar Unveils ‘Damn’ LP Cover & Tracklisting + Drake Leads Billboard Awards Noms + LeToya Luckett Readies ‘Back 2 Life’ Album
» Celtics Teammates Rally Around Isaiah Thomas As He Played In Playoff Game One Day After His Sister’s Death » LeBron James Is More Than Serious About Educating Underprivileged Kids In His Hometown, He's Opening A School» Dez Bryant Says Shannon Sharpe Twisted His (Interesting) Words About Race Relations In America. Do You Agree?