Nicki Minaj Pops Off On The Breakfast Club For Not Playing Her Music...And Having The Wrong Turkey Bacon
As she makes her rounds to promote Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded-The ReUp and her Pink Friday perfume, Nicki Minaj stopped by The Breakfast Club to shoot the ish with the crew. And brought her attitude with her. Check out what she had to say about why she still couldn't get her way as Exec. Producer for her E! show, why she's mad at NYC radio and more...
Interesting parts of Nicki's interview you may (or may not) care about:
- Nicki revealed this ReUp album is hard to get because many retailers--like Target & Walmart--aren't carrying it All because her previous re-release(s) didn't sell well so they didn't want to take the risk. Damn.
- While she is Executive Producer of her 3-part E! reality series, she didn't have full control over which scenes were in there since "they" had their own agenda on how they wanted to make her look.
- She was pissed Charlamagne didn't have the correct extra crispy turkey bacon she loves.
- She called her own team wack for not giving her necessary info like "The View" was taping live the day she was 15 minutes late for the taping.
- She's signed two artists to her own label already.
- Nicki says she's not a violent person and she doesn't promote violence (oh?) so no, she didn't want to smack the ish out of Mariah Carey on "Idol" nor did she ever threaten her with a gun.
- She also said she was "joking" about wanting to do a duet with MiMi. Oh.
- Nicki popped off on the Club for not playing her lesser known music and accused them of not supporting her. Sigh.
- She spent some of the interview multi-tasking and checking her phone while chatting.
- She gave out Turkeys back in Queens at her elementary school.
- Nicki popped off a few times on the co-hosts for being unprepared and not watching her new videos, so she got a little pissy. And got mad they don't know anything about the "Freedom" video. "I'm going to start holding you all to a certain standard...I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm here to talk about what you know I'm here to talk about. you all on here on the radio in my hometown." And yeah, she did threaten to walk out. It was slightly just jokes--but she def was a little pissy. SMH.
- Her fave sex position is being on top. Obvi.
I guess anyone who just doesn't like her non-radio singles is a hater--as Nicki said. It can't be the fact they're just not feeling her music. Chick's different personalities were on full display today. Check it below: