Celebrity Gossip Never Looked So Good ®
YBF on Twitter YBF on Facebook YBF on Instagram Feed

People Who Worked On Jay Z's 'Trayvon Martin' Documentary Are SCARED Of George Zimmerman Retaliating

 photo georgezimmerman.png

Participants who worked on Jay Z's Trayvon Martin documentary are scared of thug George Zimmerman. They are afraid he'll retaliate, especially since he has been stalking private investigator Dennis Warren, who has been working closely on the film. Deets inside...

George Zimmerman is STILL doing the most.

Apparently, he has been stalking a private investigator who has has been working on Jay Z's upcoming documentary, "Rest In Power: The Tryavon Martin Story." And the individuals who worked on the series are now SCARED that THUG Zimmerman will retaliate for starring in the 6-part docu-series.

 photo jayzzimmerman.png

Private Investigator Dennis Warren has filed court documents objecting to Zimmerman asking about his sources and materials as it relates to his investigation.

Previously, Zimmerman, who has had several run-ins with law enforcement since being acquitted of killing teen Trayvon Martin, was charged with stalking Warren who's currently working on Jay's documentary about the case.

According to NBC News:

Zimmerman Over the course of nine days in December, Dennis Warren got 55 calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails from Zimmerman, according to court documents. Zimmerman allegedly also threatened to feed the investigator to an alligator, the court papers show.

But they said he was innocent in Trayvon's case though. Hmph.

In Warren's criminal case filed in Florida, it's said that the people he tracked down are worried being exposed will cause Zimmerman to retaliate against them. And with good reason. Zimmerman has been wildin' ever since he escaped what SHOULD have been a murder conviction. He's had plenty of domestic violence charges (before and after his murder trial) and has harrassed and threatened people via social media.

The Blast reports:

Warren filed an objection to a recent subpoena by Zimmerman, who is demanding that he bring all documents, emails, and other records of his work while allegedly investigating Zimmerman.

He says that several of the people he contacted while working on the documentary are alleged victims of Zimmerman, and expressed that they were extremely scared of the man. He claims that “They do not want him to know what they said about him or have any contact with him.”

Warren also said that revealing the personal information of participants, some of whom are law enforcement, could put them at serious risk.

The P.I. further claims he signed an NDA with the production company for the documentary when he was hired, so he’d need their approval to release anything.

Zimmerman also threatened Jay-Z a while back, and Jay responded to his disturbed a-- on a track. 

As for the docu-series, Travon's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, CNN's Angela Rye, NBA baller Carmelo Anthony, and more will appear. Interviews combined with home videos, family photos, and news footage will take viewers beyond the news cycle and offer an intimate look inside exactly what happened.

Check out the first sneak peek at "Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story" HERE.

It premieres Monday, July 30 at 10 PM, ET/PT on the Paramount Network (formerly Spike TV). Will you be tuning in? We will.

 

Photos: AP/Beyonce.com

Categories:

Comments

WANT YOUR OWN AVATAR? GET IT HERE.

Log in to post a new comment

Log in to post a new comment

register
Sign in with Facebook